You have no items in your shopping cart.
All prices shown in LABDOM are inclusive of tax and displayed in USD.
1. We are using global logistics company DHL for all shipments and delivery.
2. Please refer below for the list of selected countries that we ship to:
|Albania||China*||Ghana||Libya||Papua New Guinea||Swaziland|
|Antigua And Barbuda||Cayman Islands (UK)||Grenada||Macedonia||Poland, Puerto Rico||Tajikistan|
|Argentina||Central African Republic||Guam||Madagascar||Portugal||Tanzania|
|Azerbaijan||Costa Rica||Honduras||Marshall Islands||Saint Kitts And Nevis||Trinidad And Tobago|
|Bahamas||Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast)||Hong Kong*||Mauritania||Saint Lucia||Tunisia|
|Bahrain||Cuba||Hungary||Mauritius||Saint Vincent And The Grenadines||Turkmenistan|
|Barbados||Congo (Kinshasa)||India||Micronesia||San Marino||Uganda|
|Belarus||Cyprus||Indonesia||Moldova||São Tomé And Príncipe||Ukraine|
|Belgium||Czech Republic||Iran||Monaco||Gabon||United Arab Emirates|
|Belize||Denmark||Iraq||Montenegro||Saudi Arabia||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Benin||Djibouti||Ireland||Montserrat||Scotland||United States (US)|
|Bermuda||Dominica||Isle Of Man (UK)||Morocco||Senegal||Virgin Islands|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||El Salvador||Jamaica||Namibia||Sierra Leone||Vanuatu|
|Brazil||Equatorial Guinea||Jersey ( France)||Nepal||Slovenia||Vietnam|
|Burkina Faso||Ethiopia||Kenya||Nigeria||South Africa||Zimbabwe|
|Burundi||Fiji||Kiribati||New Zealand||South Korea|
* Available through exclusive distributors and/or authorized dealers.
3. For countries not listed here (other than Singapore, China, Macau, Malaysia and Hong Kong), please contact us at email@example.com. Information on LABDOM authorised dealer may be available in your local area.
4. Please note that orders placed after 5pm or on the weekend (and Public Holidays) will be processed on the next working day.
5. You will receive another email to notify you once your order has been shipped.
6. For international shipping, the estimated delivery time to your country will take 2 to 14 workings days.
7. Items ordered will be sent out from our nearest warehouse to you, or from anywhere we deem fit.
In light of the current pandemic, LABDOM is taking the necessary precautions and doing our part in complying with the safety measures imposed by authorities to fight the spread of Covid-19 in our community, which includes limiting our business operating hours.
Take note that shipping charges are automatically calculated via DHL real time rates. The calculation of rates is based on the weight, volume and size of the items, as well as the destination of the shipment.
Once payment has been made, we are not able to accept the cancellation of any of the purchased items. However, we do allow an exchange with products that have the same value as the purchased items.
Request for an exchange can be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST be made within 1 day of payment. Any request at a later date will not be accepted.
It is important to note that we will not entertain any returns or refund.
You are entitled for product replacements only in these circumstances:
1. Defective manufacturing
• This is applicable for defective goods caused by the manufacturer’s error, or incorrect product shipped only.
• To be eligible for a replacement, you must provide proof of purchase such as a receipt, and photo as evidence should you receive a defective product.
• All products received must be returned, unused, and in its original packaging, with all the appropriate paperwork and accessories (where applicable).
2. Items lost in shipment
• Please contact us immediately if our products have not arrived at the estimated time of delivery. LABDOM will investigate the case of unreceived goods before issuing a replacement.
Replacement will be of the same item only.
You can send your details to email@example.com should you require a product replacement.
Please note that we engage the services of a trusted third-party vendor shipping to ensure all of our products are inspected and securely packaged before being sent out for delivery.
As the importer, you will bear the sole responsibility for the clearance of the goods, and any issues that may arise from an inspection or hold of the goods. The consignee of the shipped items is taken as the importer in any case.